Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baking is a Sickness


I'm Katie, and as most of the people who will look at this site know, I love to bake! I have been giving and sharing my cookies, pastries, and cakes with people since I started baking. Now, it's getting to the point that I bake something every weekend and then give it away the next week. I have had more and more people tell me that I should sell what I bake. So, I thought, why not. Thus, I will now be attempting to "start my own business" if you want to call it that. I have put a menu of what I will be offering on this website and pictures of some of the baked goods that I have made. I will only be able to bake on the weekends mostly, since I'm still in school, and I will have to limit the amount of orders I can fill. If you want something baked for a specific date please try to give a week or two advanced notice. If you want something that is not listed, just ask me and I will see if I can do it. I hope this will help cure my baking sickness and your sweet tooth!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey its Candice yummy there are so many things i would like to try. One in particular is the rasberyy w/swirled choc. ganache and rasberry butter cream on your new page... How would i order for the weekend of march 28 or is that possible?