Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New Creations

On this page I will be adding all of my new successes in baking, that hopefully you might want to try. I am trying to branch out and try new things that will challenge me. I hope you enjoy this page as much as I do!


French Macaroons- these are wonderfully light, crisp, yet chewy cookies that fill you with delight in the two small bites it takes to eat one. I have tried many different combinations, but if you have any other ideas of what you might like to try let me know- makes about 12-15 1" sandwich cookies
-Vanilla Bean with Vanilla Buttercream
-Matcha Tea with Chocolate Ganache
-Cardamom with Orange Cream
-Chocolate with Chocolate Ganache
-Raspberry with swirled chocolate ganache and raspberry buttercream


Ice Cream- this is not ice cream I simply buy from the store, but rich, decadent, and flavorful. These are the reicpes I have conquered so far and they are all divine- makes about a quart- a quart and a half of ice cream
-Vanilla Bean
-Salted Butter Caramel
-Butter Pecan

Red Velvet Cheesecake- this isn't really something completely new for me, but it is so stunning, I thought it deserved to be in my new creations section. This cheesecake is absolutely gorgeous, reminiscent of a red velvet cake it is a deep red hue with a hint of chocolate on top of a chocolate graham cracker crumb crust covered with a cream cheese frosting. This is perfect for Valentine's Day or any occasion you want to stun people. - Makes one 9" cheesecake serves 12-14

No comments: