Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Candy Hearts and Sappy Valentine Cards are Here



There are now two weeks until Valentine's Day. For some, this is a romantic day full of chocolate, roses, fancy dinner reservations, and heart shaped diamonds. For others, it is a day to wear your sweats, watch tragic, romantic comedies while crying into a pint of Haagen Dazs ice cream hating your life. Then there are the people that shrug it off and dismiss it as a frivolous Hallmark Holiday invented by greeting card companies and flower shops to get people to buy things. I am somewhat in the middle of all these groups. I think that it is an okay holiday when it comes to cards, which I despise, and flowers, which die in two days, but when it comes to the chocolate and desserts, I am all for Valentines Day. I love the idea of getting a box of chocolates or eating a cupcake full of heart sprinkles, but my favorite might be chocolate covered strawberries, I absolutely adore them. So, if you are a part of the dessert movement for Valentines Day but don't want to make anything yourself, I am now at your service. I will be adding strawberry, raspberry, candy hearts, chocolate and many more V day desserts in the next few weeks, and any special requests you may have I will be glad to accommodate. In my opinion, there is nothing better than sweets from your special someone on Valentines Day. It automatically gives you permision to be bad and indulge on something special because they gave it to you, and after all you do have to be polite by eating it. Right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://www.vanillareview.com/make-vanilla-extract/